Fundraising proceeds will directly support Freedom Readers’ year-round literacy youth programs that help scholars living in low-income communities build their home libraries and improve reading skills, while providing leadership opportunities and public speaking training. Tickets are only $100 and can be purchased at our office or online by copying this link and pasting it into your browser: https://freedomreaders.charityproud.org/EventRegistration/Index/1338 .
The mission of Freedom Readers is to improve reading skills in low-income communities by providing one-to-one literacy tutoring, free books for home libraries, and an inspiring, high-energy learning environment.
Recent Posts RSS
- Annual Igniting a Love of Reading Event! Aug. 26th 6-9pm Bonfire Taqueria in Conway
- Palmetto Giving Day May 7th, 2019
- Books and Boogie Tix! On Sale Now!
- Books to Enhance our 7 Habits Theme: Donations Welcome!
- Literacy Matters Inaugural Grant Received
- Annual Igniting A Love of Reading Event: August 27 @ Bonfire Tix $100
- Celebrating 8 Years of Promoting Literacy May 4
- Visit palmettogivingday.org/designee/freedom-readers on May 1 to Donate
- Just in Time for Valentine's: Books We Love, Love Love
- Books and Boogie Jan. 22, 2018 @ Dead Dog Saloon
Fall Session 2019September 9 through November 15
- Tuesdays Arnett AME Info
- Thursdays Arnett AME Info
- Thursdays Arnett AME - AP Prep Info
- Wednesdays Atlantic Beach Info
- Tuesdays Bay Pointe Apartments Info
- Thursdays Chesterfield Baptist Info
- Mondays Dickerson AME Info
- Tuesdays Greater Gordon AME Info
- Wednesdays Huckabee Heights Info
- Wednesdays Kenneth Gardner Elem. Info
- Mondays Laurel Woods Info
- Mondays MB Elementary School Info
- Mondays MB Primary School Info
- Mondays N Santee At Mt. Zion AME Info
- Tuesdays Piney Grove Info
- Tuesdays Pipers Pointe Info
- Wednesdays Plantersville Elementary Info
- Tuesdays Seaside Elementary Info
- Tuesdays St. John's AME Info